Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has any one heard of the band From Autumn to Ashes? They are a really, really good band. I can't really categorize them in a genre, but they are mostly hardcore. They scream a lot, so if you don't liek that, they aren't for you. If you haven't heard anything by them and you want to, I suggest downloading Short Stories with Tragic Endings. It's an awesome song. However, it' s about 9 minutes long.

So, If you've heard them, what do you think about them?
Posted
Interesting. Someone sent me the song you mentioned awhile ago, they're really crazy about it. I don't think they're much a fan of the band overall though... I could be wrong.

Anyway I was pretty indifferent towards the song.
Guest Fiasco
Posted
Haha, how can you NOT categorize them? They're in the metalcore genre. They are okay, decent metalcore. I'm gonna see them at Warped Tour, along with Poison The Well and Glassjaw! Wahoo! There's much better metalcore though. MUCH MUCH BETTER. :)
Posted
HAHAHA! I can categorize them easily!!! I have done it to 3 others just tonight.....[b]SCR-EMO[/b] and no, I don't like them. I am only kdding about making fun of them for being scremo; I am really a very nice person!!! But no, I am sorry, they do scream way too much for me, but they do have good lyrics I must say.

Love, Kaola
Guest Fiasco
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaola Su [/i]
[B]HAHAHA! I can categorize them easily!!! I have done it to 3 others just tonight.....[b]SCR-EMO[/b] and no, I don't like them. I am only kdding about making fun of them for being scremo; I am really a very nice person!!! But no, I am sorry, they do scream way too much for me, but they do have good lyrics I must say.

Love, Kaola [/B][/QUOTE]

That whole screamo genre really is getting on me. There isn't screamo, it's waaay too broad because there's a lot of different types of screaming, people got creative. You can't just generalize them in one category. They are all different. And FATA doesn't scream straight through some of their songs, or atleast, the ones that I heard of them.
Posted
They do scream in almost all of them that I have heard, but yeah for the most part I was only kidding about that! But They do scream wayyy to much for me

Love, Kaola
Posted
[color=darkblue] how could anybody NOT love fata??? they are really cool. and yeah Kaola they do scream alot but that is kinda the whole point.to scream. . . god . . . screamin to them is awesome. . . just listening to them is awesome. the singer has so much passion that you just get that chill. . . at least i do. dunt kno bout you tho. but i disagree with that metalcore stuff. i dont think they can be catorigized (sp??) *sighs dejectedly* at least i tried.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaola Su [/i]
[B]They do scream in almost all of them...[/B][/QUOTE]


Hmmmmm... I geuss but on track 4 (I forget what it's called but it has a line that goes "hello my name is distance...", it's more like the build up to a yell other than a scream.:p

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...