Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Everything looks good save the [b]gigantic[/b] pupils and his fangs are a little too long. InuYasha is now 1/3 human, 1/3 dog-demon, 1/3 vampire on weed. ^O.O^

But it is really really well done. When you showed me the unfinished one which was partly shaded, I didn't know you were planning on coloring it. I still like it. :)
Posted
The drawing itself is very good man. I'd say that I have to agree about the pupils and the fangs though... But that one there looks quite like the manga art. Very good.
Pay attention to his left thumb though... It looks odd...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...