Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1] O_o. Well, this is something I did on a whim, actually. I just took a pencil and started drawing in front of the computer, lol.

It took me about twenty-eight minutes to finish, and I started to get sloppy, if you can tell. ^_^ I drew the firl with the freaky line thing coming out of her head first, and worked my way around her. I really regret putting the girl to the far right, I don't think I drew her too good. Looks strange to me...::shrugs::

The picture I'm showing is 2/3 the size of the original one. I felt that the smaller one looked a bit better.
[IMG]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/groupshadeariv2.jpg[/IMG]

[url]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/groupshadeariv2.jpg[/url]

Comments and criticism, please! ^_^ [/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Very nice!Your style is very interesting and awesome! But the only thing that bugs my is the person in the foreground. The legs are messed and just something about it bugs me. But overall its really good!

-Kitty[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1] Yah, the leg was bothering me too. I fixed it up real quick and rescanned it, so I hope it looks better. I posted the original pic this time, and the only effect I did was color balance. [/size]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]i love it as always. one thing though, the girl standing up has a huge butt . . . o.O[/b][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...