Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Finally. I discovered the beauty of Blender, and started rendering a table full of little toys. I did this one in about 30 minutes, and the table is really only a long brown box right now. However, I will be working on more toys, and hopefully some details for the room.

*Sits waiting for his 2 replies*
Posted
[size=1] :/ At first I couldn't tell what it was, lol, but I get it know. I like the light effects you did on them, but the background is kinda...bleh. [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...