OtakuBoards

A thread....

Baron Samedi

this is just a quick note- would we be in trouble for making a thread, for the purpose of having a place to download our banner- so that we could have the most reliable (OB) looking after it. the only reason the banner wouldn't show is if OB was down- in which case you dont need the banner. as long as they were al in one thread..... or would that be illegal. just so you could have your banner attatchment. much easier, methinks. if you like this idea please reply.

sorry if this is a bit garbled but im rushed- and the basic idea is easy.

[size=1] yep- sorry that would be aganst OB rules. James want's people to host their banners off site as much as they can. I know how you feel. It's a rare thing to have my sig picture actually WORK!

However, there is hope, you can post it in the art and design forum for feedback on it, and use the url from that thread to host you image, that would be legit, or if you requested one in the banner request forum, and then used the OB url for that.

I think there is no problem with that. [/size]

Guest Fiasco
Yeah, no image hosting on OB. It takes space, and space needed to increase your entainment here at OB ;) So, just find a host. There are tons out there, don't be lazy, find one.

I mean, just imagine, all the banners on OB, hosted by OB itself. The gigs it would take up would probably be a few, I bet.

Thanks you guys. i just wondered. but i see your point. i have a whole ton of pics and songs in My Documents, and it is over 2 gb's. oh well, thanks. now i need to find a place to do that......any suggestions? i don't know anything about it. i just want to use a Zit's cartoon that i found on a site.....i dont think i can use it directly from that site- but i'll go and try now....any decent, free places i could upload it to?

[size=1] Try villagephotos.com

That's the one I use and they work well... usually looks at state of sig, currently an ugly red [color=red]x[/color]*

Grrr! That's the problem with off site hosts, I haven't got one yet that hasn't given me grief, at least I'm getting my moneys worth :p [/size]