Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Cool Graphic


Recommended Posts

Guest XBebop
Posted
[img]http://images.deviantart.com/large/textures/tabstract/Destruction.jpg[/img]

or.. here
[url]http://images.deviantart.com/large/textures/tabstract/Destruction.jpg[/url]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Very nice, I like it a lot! But you should re-read the rules again, because double posting isn't acceptable.Welcome to the Boards! ^^

-KittyLynn

Of course I'm not the one who should be telling you to read the rules. A Moderator should (They keep the rules straight)FYI.

Once again,
Welcome to the boards. Have fun![/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1]Cool graphic, eh? The real question is: Were you the one who made it? ... Anyone can post a picture but can you exlpain it? ^_~

I suppose it is rather interesting. It reminds me of a speaker on an amp. Though it could do without the text.[/size]
Posted
That doesn't look hard to make actually... With Photoshop you can make it very quickly indeed... It is cool, yes, it is... But question is, could you be able to make one exactly like that again?
Guest The Mage Prince
Posted
That is very cool!! I love it -~_^-
Guest XBebop
Posted
heres another one of my many creations, but this one is right off the assembly lines:
Posted
[size=1]I don't like it as a whole--the ripple bit in the center doesn't appeal to me--but the edges around the top look very cool, heh.

Double posting isn't allowed under any circumstances, and the image you had was too large to be in your signature, anyway. The limit is 100x500 pixels.

-Sara[/size]
Guest XBebop
Posted
Heres a new signature i made for myself..i'm gonna PM an admin and ask him/her to make the size 150x300 , unless they want to keep it at 100x300 becuase of 56k-ers.

New Sig!
Posted
Ermm, I dont think you are gonna be able to get the size bumped *up*, hehe, everyone follows the same standards and rules... plus, you'd be asking for the length to get sized [i]down[/i] from 500 to 300. Eeeeckk! laf.

"unless they want to keep it at 100x300 becuase of 56k-ers."
The max size is 100 x 500 for Banners. 80 x 80 for Avatars...

As for the graphic, I like it, it looks like you have a nice grasp of the filter tools.... that third post is just a cropped version of the second, right?

Still, nice work, and to end I would have to pose what DD has asked ya, "could you be able to make one exactly like that again?"
Guest XBebop
Posted
Nope, the first two are unique, pretty hard to make them again since:

1. i didn't write what i did down
2. i have a bad memory
3. I did both of those randomly

When i try to make something and remember how to make it it ends up sucking. That's why i don't try to make anything anymore.. lol.

Yes, the signature that i have in my signature is just a crop of the seocnd graphic i posted.
Posted
[size=1]Incidently, I think your sig would look much better with white text.

Or a black border. But the way it is now looks very...unfinished.[/size]
Guest XBebop
Posted
Hmmm.. Yeah, i might do it over and make it have white text here in a minute. But anyways, here's a new graphic i made ( i'm fast at making stuff.. ). For this one i just got to this point and stopped, becuase everything i tried after i got to this point sucked.. sssooo here it is.
Guest XBebop
Posted
Yeah, i had to use pretty low quality just to get that one to show up, that's why..
Posted
XB - I really like how Sara used the white font for the banner, makes it feel more watery some-how. You should consider using that idea....shrug.

Sara - I LOVE the new banner... looked to see if you started a thread about it - was reading the club you wanted to start... The Yellow Coallition (something to that affect)...heh. Great Banner. ^_^
Posted
[color=skyblue][font=times new roman]Those are some really cool looking graphics...I personally perfer the blue one...

But they all look really amazing and beautiful :D

Oh and I like your banner too...Though I like sara's version better :p[/color][/font]
Guest XBebop
Posted
Thanks everyone for your comments! ^_^

i looked at the one ou made again, Sara and thought [i]yes, it does look a little bit better[/i] so, maybe when i stop lazing around i'll put some white text on it ^_^
Posted
[size=1][You could also work with the black--giving it some kind of border--probably something gothic that looks like wrought iron--would give the black text a place (although I would still look around for a different font, unless you're really fond of that one).

As it is, though, the black doesn't fit, and white goes better with the whole wateriness.]

:whoops: Okay, enough about that.[/size]
Guest XBebop
Posted
Alright, Alright! i'll change it! >.<

and here it is..
Posted
[color=skyblue][font=times new roman]very lovely elegant and ethereal(SP?) The white blends with the blue very nicely without blending too much as to the point where its hard to read...[/color][/font]
Guest XBebop
Posted
[img]http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/indymisc/Tunnel_To_Hell.jpg[/img]

or..[url]http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/indymisc/Tunnel_To_Hell.jpg[/url]
Guest XBebop
Posted
lol. I'm god of photoshop =P
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by juna [/i]
[B]"unless they want to keep it at 100x300 becuase of 56k-ers."
[/B][/QUOTE]
Hmm... I'm a 31k-er and have no problem with 500x100 sigs ¬_¬

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...