Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wolf prncss [/i]
[B]But Bandit Joeykubah hasn't posted in a while! I'm panicing! PLEASE post!:( [/B][/QUOTE]

In case you couldn't tell, I've already ended the story.

But I appreaciate all the reviews I've recieved. I feel loved.:love:
  • 5 months later...
Guest flameswordsgirl
Posted
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black] :wigout: This is sooooo funny!!! I mean just the fact that Joey, Yugi and Kaiba are on a talk show is astounding! It is eriously funny! Well, I think that I just might eat my face! :tasty:
If anyone likes Joey as more than a stupid person then I will come to your house and beat you up because HE IS MINE!!!! not yours!:angry2: But if I cant kill you then I will start to cry!!! :bawl:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go away Joey lovers I h8 you!
Posted
[font=Verdana][size=1]Flameswordsgirl, you are not allowed to resurrect threads 6 months after the last post. Mitch already warned people in this thread and you should have taken heed of that warning. [/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]Because of the amount of spam within this thread and the fact that it keeps getting resurrected, I'm going to close this thread.[/size][/font]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...