Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Become obsessed with WCIII: Frozen Throne, so fealt like I had to make atleast one banner of Arthus before I lost interest in it again ^^.
Posted
I like it, the purple BG is pretty fresh, what are those, buildings?
I also like how portions of his face seem to be omitted, leaving the important part, being his eye.

Kudos! NJ. ^_^
Posted
Nice to know what one person thinks, one more person than what replied last time.....anyways as for the BG graphic, hybrid of a few stock images, and the square thingies are a mystery to even myself.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...