Narius Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 Become obsessed with WCIII: Frozen Throne, so fealt like I had to make atleast one banner of Arthus before I lost interest in it again ^^.
juna Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 I like it, the purple BG is pretty fresh, what are those, buildings? I also like how portions of his face seem to be omitted, leaving the important part, being his eye. Kudos! NJ. ^_^
Narius Posted July 17, 2003 Author Posted July 17, 2003 Nice to know what one person thinks, one more person than what replied last time.....anyways as for the BG graphic, hybrid of a few stock images, and the square thingies are a mystery to even myself.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now