Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
God!Most of'em are really cool!Remember contra?Cool... The remake now on PSX sucks,and ff6(3) was cool too,but the little characters were the best!
Posted
most definitely. old games were the best! i'm particularly fond of those on the Atari. Like Pitfall baby! and that one where you had to catch the falling bombs! definitely the best to spend my childhood.
Posted
have you guys ever played "asteroids" with the lil triangle shootin' all the blocks? fun game.. i downloaded into my cpu, i played it everytime i was bored.. "I luv it"
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]wrong forum... you should know better than to post this here... should go in either nintendo or sony... like the rest of the topics just like this one going on there...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
I like old games, but not too old. Atari games are fun but that not for long term play. I can play them for about 10 minutes and then im through. Now Starting with nintendo, there are tons of games from there all the way up to supe nes, gameboy, sega saturn and up to present day that I could play for hours straight.

Examlpe: I could play contra 24/7 and never get sick of it.

Anything FF. I love Ninja Gaiden and double dragon. The list goes on.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...