Kaola Su Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 This is an avatar that I made for Dragon Tamer 89, so no one else use it please. But how do you like my new layout? I have been trying to work with cutting somemore and I am learning lots! Well, not learning, but making lots I guess. I suppose it isn't just something you learn! Well, how does everyone like it? Love, Kaola
juna Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 Wow Su, Great job! I like the frame you put around it. Can't super specially tell it's Kenshin, but it's pretty cool none the less. Two thumbs up, ^_^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now