Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hear i want to discuss some of the most brillaint and amazing fist fighters in the Anime world. But please don't bring up DBZ! I think it's cool and all, in fact its what got me into anime, but the guys aren't the only fighters around. So let me start. I think that some of the Greats are Sanoske Sagara from Roruini Kenshin and that monk on Aoishi's team are pretty cool. What do you all think?:smirk:
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]I think Tamahome from Fushigi Yugi is the best! Not only is he charming, romantic, and extremely good looking, but that boy packs a punch! And I always melt whenever the Ogre symbol appears on his forhead...

Gah, if I hadn't packed up all my anime, I'd go watch that right now...*swoons for Tamahome*[/color][/size]
Posted
Hm.. That's a good question.. I think that Sanosuke of Rurouni Kenshin is the best.. He has the hair.. The headband.. The cool jacket thing.. ^_^' He's just fun to watch. (Ack! I'm a guy! Does saying that make me sound-- ...Agh!)
Posted
I say Terry Bogard!::squeels::Terry!Well Terry is one cool guy.Well he's strong,has a cool attitude,I like his hat,*steals Terry's hat*he's sweet,and he fights for the ones he loves!I feel bad for him,anyways that's why I think Terry is a great fist fighter.
Posted
I agree with you on Ryu, but fighting is all he lives for. Its his life. I like fighters who fight when they need to. Guys like..uh..oh Yusuke Urameshi or Kurama, there both awsome. I would sat Kuwabara and Heie, but the both use swords.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I have to agree with Sakura kid, Terry Bogard is one othe greates fighters that there is.

I know that there are some fighters that are stronger than him and that could beat him.

But in my opinion Terry Bogard is the best fighter from the SNK universe.

Other fighters that I like are the guys from SAINT SEIYA.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...