OtakuBoards

Oracle of ages HELP

Guest mebeka

Ok, I have been stuck in Zora village/seas for a couple days and really need some help here. I have been to see the king Zora and know that I need to get back to land to get him some magic potion. But there is NO WAY OUT! Everywhere I go, the toxic blobs stop me and I remain trapped on the west side of the seas. It doesn't matter what time I am in. I even went and borrowed a strategy guide and have the map, but still I can't see how to get out. I know that the fairy will make the blobs disappear, but I can't give him what he needs until I heal the King first!

Help please! I know that I must be missing something, but can't figure it out.

Thanks!
~Beka

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]dang that is one of those things that once you beat it, it changes... lol but i know you go left UNDERWATER from the door to the king palace... then you have to swim to the right a few screens... may have to change to times... dont remember which one you have to use[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Ok, tried both of these hints, but STILL I am stuck in the stupid muck on the west side, unable to get free. Any other suggestions?
Thanks for the help!:love: