Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]As many of you in the states may know, Comic-Con International began in San Diego on Thursday! I couldn't go on Thursday, but my dad decided to take me on Friday, yesterday, along with my best friend.

Who's heard of it and how many of you went?[/color][/size]
Posted
I've heard of it and was dying to go, but I couldn't find out anything about it. And if it's in San Diego, that's a decent distance from my home in Michigan. I'd have to beg my parents to death to get there :<
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lan21013 [/i]
[B][color=darkblue][size=1]I live about 45 minutes away from where I live! ^^[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Really? That's amazing. I believe I live about 5 hours from where I live :P

Jk with ya, but yeah, California's a bit far for me. Maybe if I was going there for vacation again this year, but I have no such luck.
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Hopefully it goes to Michigan. I think it will come somewhere near you, considering it is called Comic-Con [u]International[/u]. [/color][/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]If you guys ever do go, trust me. You're gonna' love it. It's so big, then they show you some anime movies. For instance, I saw a .hack//SIGN movie they were showing.

You get [i]tons and tons[/i] of free stuff![/color][/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]No, you could actually buy comics. I saw this one of the first comic of X-Men there. Oh, you also got to get autographs. I got three alltogether.

One was from the actor who did the voice for Krillen. It was so funny because he actually said sme stuff in the voice. He put on some guys shades and said, 'Hey! I'm preety fly for a white guy, huh?!' He signed my free copy of Shonen Jump.

Then, we met the actor who made the voice for Buu. Yes, for [i]all[/i] of his transformations. He did this one, 'Hmm ha ha ha, Buu make you into chocolate and eat you all up!' He signed a card from the TCG. He then signed my issue of Shonen Jump. The card was perfect, yet sad, because it was of Fat Buu punching SSJ3 Goku.

You would love it if you ever go!

After that, we saw Stan Lee! He was there! I was soooo happy! We were going to get an autograph, but then we saw the line.[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Heh, yeah, it was that awesome. I expected Krillen voice character to be like... Japanese. But no, he was actually white with red hair. Buu's was white with black hair. Totally unexpected...[/color][/size]
Posted
Actually, I never expect the voice actors to be japanese because they hire Americans and such to do the American versions of shows and things. I bet the voice actors for the Japanese version are real Japanese peeps.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
[color=green][size=1][i]Yeah it was awsome. Like he said we met Krillen and Buu. We saw Stan Lee and all, but they had out up a sign saying end of the line. It sucks because the day after we went Frodo, well the guy who plays him, Lara Croft,The girl who plays her, and one other showed up.

P.S. I cant remember how to spell their names let alone remember them.[/color][/size][/i]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...