WW2 Posted July 19, 2003 Posted July 19, 2003 I decided to post this pic I did of one of those Di Gi Charat girls. Is it just me or do they all seem really creepy?:nervous: Oh well, creepy or not, I drew this pic. I know its a bit messy, but what do you think?
DarK DeatH Posted July 19, 2003 Posted July 19, 2003 Her face doesn't really look DiGi Charat-ish... But the drawing is nice.
Epsilon Posted July 19, 2003 Posted July 19, 2003 ^^; I'd have to agree with you. To me they are kinda creepy, but that might just be me. Anyways I like it. It is a bit messy but good. I don't like the eyes really. But the rest is about perfect to me so here's my rating. 9.5/10
WW2 Posted July 19, 2003 Author Posted July 19, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarK DeatH [/i] [B]Her face doesn't really look DiGi Charat-ish... But the drawing is nice. [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah I know. I down sized the size of her gigantic eyes. Those masive eyes of theirs creep me out.:help:
Epitome Posted July 19, 2003 Posted July 19, 2003 I like it, you did a good job on the shading and made it very nice. I do agree with you on the part of the creepiness. :look around: They make me fell like they just are staring at me with those BIG eyes.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now