Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
ok before i start i want to say that i have never taken my xbox newhere, other than from the store to my house. And ive never been like, violent with it (except when having to fix this problem).

Well neway whenever i eject the disc tray, the tray comes out, but the disc stays in the machine... my dad has to hit the box and tip it over to get the disc to come out..... this started with a rental, MK:DA. now all i can play is morrowind, cuz if i take it out, we have to work really hard to get it out and may damage the disc and blah blah..... what do i do?
Posted
You should probaly hit it with a hammer. Or your hit it with your hand... hard. Whenever something of mine doesn't work I hit it untill it starts to work. And if hitting isn't your thing return it and get a new one. And if neither of these work to bad for you.
Guest Oyeah
Posted
That's really...odd!

If I were you I'd get Microsoft to service it or something! Maybe you could get it replaced.
Guest TriGunMaSta68
Posted
Yo, the most reasonable thing to do is get a hippo, put hippo on Xbox, while u will smash ur Xbox, u will get the CD out.So what if u break ur Xbox? buy a new one, why buy a new morrowind? BUY THE XBOX! u wont break the CD if a hippo gets on ur Xbox....u see where im going with this?
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Just return it. You paid money. You have the receipt. You get new xbox. Simple.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
1.hit
2.hit
3.....
4.call xbox hotline
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
This happened to my friend. Every time he played Ghost Recon it would stay inside his xbox... well he fixed it by opening it up and finding where the cd was staying. But if u have a warrenty then i wouldnt do that unless u really know what ur doing cause after u open the xbox, the warranty ends.
Posted
Ah man.... I got the X-box the first month that it came out, and believe me, I was afraid. Heres the reason why ----> No Console in history has been so expensive and so damn glitchy! Heres my impression (From all the tech forums that I've seen) Either your Xbox will work fine, Or it will have MAJOR problems. Since Microsoft doesn't care about its customers (Pretty obvious!), Even if you do have a warranty, they'll still make you pay big bucks on shipping and....'Handling'... charges... Sometimes over a $100 dollars! All I can say is, I love my X-box and if that ever happened to me, I would be in a very bad mood!!! Is it agianst the forum rules to say p*ssed?
Guest G.D.X.M.
Posted
1. get a PS2
2. get a PS2
3. get a PS2
Guest crapyguitarman1
Posted
I have an anwser play morrowind its not that bad of a game, unless you've played it for awhile then it gets boring and you'd might wanna buy a new xbox so u could play something beside it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Castle Killer [/i]
[B]Ah man.... I got the X-box the first month that it came out, and believe me, I was afraid. Heres the reason why ----> No Console in history has been so expensive and so damn glitchy! Heres my impression (From all the tech forums that I've seen) Either your Xbox will work fine, Or it will have MAJOR problems. Since Microsoft doesn't care about its customers (Pretty obvious!), Even if you do have a warranty, they'll still make you pay big bucks on shipping and....'Handling'... charges... Sometimes over a $100 dollars! All I can say is, I love my X-box and if that ever happened to me, I would be in a very bad mood!!! Is it agianst the forum rules to say p*ssed? [/B][/QUOTE]


Have you got (or had) a Dreamcast? They had a cost of $500 in Australia when first released, only 3 or 4 games were available at first (I had to wait 2 weeks for my copy of Sonic Adventure). The first batch of VMUs (memory cards) were dropped on the way so I had to wait another 2 weeks before I could save any games. Every single game that was decent was delayed for at least a couple of months (which was quite stupid because they were all ready for distribution) and the worst thing, my second Dreamcast (my first one just stopped loading CD's - stupid drive unit...) stopped working properly 3 months after I got it. Now, to play a game I have to flip my DC upside-down, and even then sometimes it won't work.

So yes, the X-Box may be glitchy in parts (I know, I had to have mine sent in to get fixed), but the Dreamcast cost just as much and had way more problems than the X-Box.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G.D.X.M. [/i]
[B]1. get a PS2
2. get a PS2
3. get a PS2 [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL ok and #4.Hook them all together to make them equivelent to the Xbox's Graphics Card. lol PS2 is nowhere near as good as Xbox.

Its just a sliver above PS1. and Under N64 lol. Take Blood Omen 2 for example. Ps1 graphics. Only new feature is that the mouthes move. So dumb lol

PS2 has nowhere near the same graphic card then the Xbox has.

Also we dont need memory cards or nethin lol. Just thought I'd Say that:P
  • 1 month later...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...