Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Yami Yugi


Guest The Mage Prince

What should I draw next?  

6 members have voted

  1. 1. What should I draw next?

    • Blue Eyes White Dragon
      2
    • Eva Unit 01
      3
    • Gundam Wing Zero
      1
    • Vash
      0


Recommended Posts

Guest The Mage Prince
Posted
Here is some more of my drawing skills. Tell Me what you think?
Posted
I'm not terribly familiar with YuGiOh! anymore, so I'm not sure as to the details. One thing I did notice is that his mouth looks...well...not disproportional so much as it's not in the right place.

But besides that, it's clean, well drawn, and crying out for color. :bluesweat I always say that last part, heh.

8/1o.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...