DarK DeatH Posted July 21, 2003 Posted July 21, 2003 Oh well, I made this some time ago... Today or yesterday, I don't remember... But here, take a look and tell me about it. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=440155[/img]
Ayokano Posted July 21, 2003 Posted July 21, 2003 That makes my think of Sin,from FF X.That's cool,with all blueness,and it looks like water...or I'm just freaking out o_O;;; Will that's good.Cool too.
Little Trigger Posted July 21, 2003 Posted July 21, 2003 :wow: I look at it and i see alot of freaky scary faces.. It's freaking me out i tell you! It does look like water and it also looks like if you were to touch it, you would end up on another side of a world...or something...
margerabam2001 Posted July 21, 2003 Posted July 21, 2003 I see a fase. A devil looking one. How did you make that??
GinnyLyn Posted July 21, 2003 Posted July 21, 2003 Ink blot test! *grin* All I actually see, really, is a giant whirlpool (or part of one), and the mist of a nearby waterfall pouring into it. Solid 1o. I'll be taking this for my pc's new background, thank you. ^_~
juna Posted July 21, 2003 Posted July 21, 2003 Heh, I see a watered down ying-yang. Very cool DD, I likie... |^_^|
DarK DeatH Posted July 22, 2003 Author Posted July 22, 2003 I like to see what other people see in my stuff... lol All I see are some misty odd stuff, and some people can see waterfalls, faces... lol Well, thanks for the comments anyways.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now