Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Oh well, I made this some time ago... Today or yesterday, I don't remember... But here, take a look and tell me about it.
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=440155[/img]
Posted
That makes my think of Sin,from FF X.That's cool,with all blueness,and it looks like water...or I'm just freaking out o_O;;;
Will that's good.Cool too.
Posted
:wow: I look at it and i see alot of freaky scary faces.. It's freaking me out i tell you! It does look like water and it also looks like if you were to touch it, you would end up on another side of a world...or something...
Posted
Ink blot test! *grin*

All I actually see, really, is a giant whirlpool (or part of one), and the mist of a nearby waterfall pouring into it.

Solid 1o. I'll be taking this for my pc's new background, thank you. ^_~
Posted
I like to see what other people see in my stuff... lol
All I see are some misty odd stuff, and some people can see waterfalls, faces... lol
Well, thanks for the comments anyways.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...