Jump to content
OtakuBoards

My banner rank. 4 being the best, 1 beng the worst  

13 members have voted

  1. 1. My banner rank. 4 being the best, 1 beng the worst

    • 4. What an excellent banner
      1
    • 3. Not bad on your fist try but it could be better
      6
    • 2.It`s okay
      4
    • 1. Your banner is so ugly
      2


Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=blue]I just got my paint shop pro 7 and I have been messing around and I made my first banner with help from Kaola Su with her info on how you make a banner. Anyway I would like to know what you guys think of my first ever banner.It`s kind of plain though but hey, it is my first banner.[/COLOR]
Posted
Welp, to start off, it's your first stab at a banner, and only by practicing more will you notice improvements... yadda, yadda, yadda... heh.

Ok, now for some constructive criticism... (it only makes us better, right? ^_^) First off, you have to work on your image selection, all of the pictures you chose are very pixely, especially that picky on the right hand side. The two on the left hand side are rather small and hard to make out. The BG (back ground) is rather blah, (that is not always a bad thing), and the border you chose for this specific banner is a bit too large. The font,.. eh, well, it's not so hot, both the colour and the type.

For the good, I like that you weren't afraid to put a couple pictures in one banner (sometimes people will just start off with one pic), and I like that you made them different sizes. The expression on Ryoko's face on the right is also super cute....

Keep on tryin.. can't wait to see the next one.... ^_^
Posted
For your first banner its pretty good. The images are really pixely, but you can fix that with practice. The Color of the text is too light and its kinda plain. But I think its pretty good for your first banner ^_^ Keep it up, Paint Shop Pro is a good program
Posted
Yeah, I know need practice, I just got psp the other day. Right now, I am looking at tutorials on how to make banners and avatars so that when I do make my next one, it would be really pretty.
Posted
[size=1]It's a very nice banner for your first time. This banner I have in for my signature is my first banner also.
Want to improve your skills on making banners?
Then always practice.
Practice makes perfect! ^_^[/size]
Posted
Wow Demonic Angel, I love your banner. It`s beautiful, actually everyone here who posted, not counting myself of course,has a lovely banner. With a bit of practice and luck, I`ll make good banners but for now,my banners and avatars will be plain.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...