ShiiNe Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 Any1 here into CLAMP? Why or why not? :cross: ((honestly..i hab nothing better to do ppl..help me..i'm bored)) :tasty:
Seifer Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 Well, since we are both bored, and I dont know what the hell CLAMP is, Why dont you explain it to me. :D
ShiiNe Posted September 23, 2001 Author Posted September 23, 2001 u neber heard of CLAMP? -.- ....well..hab you ever heard of X/1999, MKR, RG VEDA, or CARD CAPtOR SAKURA? ..dey are da creatorz.
Transtic Nerve Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 I don't get into the Creators of anime that much.... hell i don't get into anime that much any more.... But X1999 and CCS are good anime... the ending theme to X1999 is by X-Japan... Forever Love... I love that song...
Seifer Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 Oh , okay.....Im not much into the Creators that much either. I like to know the character creators but not really the whole creator.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now