Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I can't remember where I read this poem/rhyme.
If someone could enlighten me it would be much appreciated.
It's been going in my head for almost two days now...

[b]See Signature For Poem[/b]
Posted
It's in a movie... it's like a part of a song, but the girl also says it. They made us watch it in Drama class... Umm..

Something Woman... I'll get back to ya..

EDIT: I remember now. It's from the movie [b] My Fair Lady[/b].
Posted
[color=royalblue]Several things come to mind: Tango across the floor, after swallowing marbles and reading from a paper.

And a doctor cheering in the background. I was very young when that movie was inflicted upon me.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...