Guest Youkai_Merle Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 I'm a newbie. And even though I may be inexpirenced.... Shutting down a topic because one does not like the topic is mean and rude!
Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 I don't like this topic. Therefore I am going to "shut it down". Wee. Who and what topic are you talking about?
Syk3 Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 Er...I'm not sure what you're talking about; the staff on OtakuBoards only close a topic if it conflicts with our [url=http://www.theotaku.com/rules.shtml]rules[/url], which I suggest you take a look at, because this particular thread will not do any good in creating any intelligent discussion. ~_^ If you have any questions about why a particular thread was closed, I suggest that you PM the person who closed it. In this case, I guess that person is me. Topic closed.
Recommended Posts