OtakuBoards

fish's goodbye

Fish

i'll make this short and simple ok? well anyways i don't lijke posting anymore it is boring. I have seen i do not like doing this anymore... The really bad part is they took away my p smiley lol. There is also to much fighting. People care more about being a top poster than having fun. It's quite stupid. I have a reason why i used to post alot. You people should go play or something which i can not do... you are wasting your lives...

Fish

ps: i am partily handicapped if you did not notice

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]i'll make this short and simple ok? well anyways i don't lijke posting anymore it is boring. I have seen i do not like doing this anymore... The really bad part is they took away my p smiley lol. There is also to much fighting. People care more about being a top poster than having fun. It's quite stupid. I have a reason why i used to post alot. You people should go play or something which i can not do... [/B][/QUOTE]

I'll agree with all that...

I, and some people here, aren't wasting their lives.... I have school, work, and my own social life.... plus here... yeah, sometimes I do post here, sometimes not.... it all depends, some days, like tuesdays, when I might not have work, and I don't have school, and my friends are at school or working, what else if there to do..... That seems to be alot sometimes.... oh well....

Bye bye Fish, Good luck to you. Ja Matta