Dragon Warrior Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 Go to the avatars section in your profile. I bet you've already found it seeing you have an avatar. At the bottom, there should be a spot to stick in a url for one or browse for one. Of course, i think you must have a certain amount of posts.
Braidless Baka Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]Of course, i think you must have a certain amount of posts. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red][size=1]Nope, there's no "post limit" for avatars and such ^_^ -- It's just something you use when you figure out how. I have a friend who's only got 1 post and she's changed her avatar, so yeah... no limit ^_^;;[/color][/size]
Dragon Warrior Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 Oh, well, back in the day when I was a new comer here (so long ago :) ), we had to get a certain post count to customize our avatars. I did it. It wasn't easy, but I did it. Yays!
Sara Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 [size=1]No, there's no post requirements you need to meet right now. Looks like you've got it figured out, then. In the future, feel free to PM myself or another moderator if you need help with this sort of thing. ....And a big smiley sticker to everyone who didn't post saying that this thread should've been made somewhere else or was going to be closed. :toothy: -Sara[/size]
Recommended Posts