Kaola Su Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 This is my new banner that I will be using here!!! YAY! I used the most beautiful picture I think also! After I get some replies I will post the entire picture that I used. Please rate! Love, Kaola
KKC Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 ^_^ I loove it! Its so great! It's simple, but I love the picture ^^ Good Job Kaola! Its so Kawaii. I just suggest a quote, that would make it better. ^_^ Good job!
Ayokano Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 It's good,but kinnda needs a text,that would make it better,like a quote,but I give it a 30/10,cause I've been having a obsesen over fox people ^_^;;;;,I'm a freak! I would really give it a 10/10.
Epitome Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 I like it, the picture looks awesome too. I think it needs text as aYokano just said... but otherwise, the picture and banner are great.
Kaola Su Posted July 24, 2003 Author Posted July 24, 2003 Well, I am trying to think of a cute quote that would match it but I am so bad at that. Suggestions are very welcome if you can think of any. I am really finding it tough to come up with something! Love, Kaola Here is the original
Stuart Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 Very cool. I think they really cool, Since Foxs are my favorite animal and adding a chick in between is Hot :D. Anyways nice work with the lighting and everything :) 10.10 :)
Kaola Su Posted July 24, 2003 Author Posted July 24, 2003 Okay I am posting this again b/c I didn't realize my 1st posting of it was too large so I sized it down to fit as a signature banner, so yeah, it is just b/c I need a link of the smaller one and for some reason even though the name changes the picture doesn't when I edit the post....hmmmm. O'well Love, Kaola
Arkadyz Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 [color=orangered][font=times new roman]Oh wow kaola...You really found a [b]very[/b] cute and high quality pic to use for a banner... I actually think it looks fine as is...If you really do want to put some text id just put your name or something...But its a very beautiful banner :D [/color][/font]
Kaola Su Posted July 24, 2003 Author Posted July 24, 2003 Okay here is the text I decided on. Dragon Warrior gave me the quote and I already loved it!! Love, Kaola
Epitome Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 Heres the text that I added for you. Hope ya like it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now