ARTommy Posted July 25, 2003 Posted July 25, 2003 since everyone seems to be doing there own art threads i said what the heck i'll do one to. so all these banners are done on MS paint so commment would be nice
Stuart Posted July 25, 2003 Posted July 25, 2003 Wow you did that with paint? Those are really cool, All though the text is really lame.. Are these your first banners? Or have you done them before..? Anyways nice job, I like the Goku one the best
ARTommy Posted July 25, 2003 Author Posted July 25, 2003 yah id consider these my first and i have a serious problem with gettin the right text to go with a picture
Stuart Posted July 25, 2003 Posted July 25, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ARTommy [/i] [B]yah id consider these my first and i have a serious problem with gettin the right text to go with a picture [/B][/QUOTE] Welcome to my world.. Ill spend more time trying to get the right font and text than I do on the banner itself. :whoops:
ARTommy Posted July 28, 2003 Author Posted July 28, 2003 yah heres some more none are really that recent but they dont have text(sept 1) so they cant be that bad
Java Mask Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 Hey, there are some nice banners if you're only using MS Paint. I really like the look of the .hack//SIGN banner in the second set and that Matrix one at the bottom.
ARTommy Posted September 4, 2003 Author Posted September 4, 2003 heres some new and old ones some i like some i dont so enjoy
Eclectic Posted September 4, 2003 Posted September 4, 2003 These are all good and I think the fonts go pretty well with the images you're using. Nice use of most banner makers' bane. I'll be waiting for more.
klinanime1 Posted September 4, 2003 Posted September 4, 2003 Ah! Double post. ^-^ Anyways, I can tell that the most recent banners are from paint. Pixelly darn program.... The last DBZ one... is that the spray paint tool thing? Anyways, very well done in paint. I know how annoying that thing is, especially to get the resizing in proportion.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now