Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
since everyone seems to be doing there own art threads i said what the heck i'll do one to. so all these banners are done on MS paint so commment would be nice
Posted
Wow you did that with paint? Those are really cool, All though the text is really lame.. Are these your first banners? Or have you done them before..? Anyways nice job, I like the Goku one the best
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ARTommy [/i]
[B]yah id consider these my first and i have a serious problem with gettin the right text to go with a picture [/B][/QUOTE]

Welcome to my world.. Ill spend more time trying to get the right font and text than I do on the banner itself. :whoops:
Posted
Hey, there are some nice banners if you're only using MS Paint. I really like the look of the .hack//SIGN banner in the second set and that Matrix one at the bottom.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Ah! Double post. ^-^ Anyways, I can tell that the most recent banners are from paint. Pixelly darn program.... The last DBZ one... is that the spray paint tool thing? Anyways, very well done in paint. I know how annoying that thing is, especially to get the resizing in proportion.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...