Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=red][SIZE=1]

HI. I found a way to turn my banners into JPEGS (Yay, Daisuke!) So I am gonna show them off (even though I suck -.-)

Just to let ya know, simple is my game, simple... is my game... right.

I am using MS Paint, and my text isn't working, so I dont have any text and the reason for no more than one picture is because of Paint ::kicks paint:: Oh well. One at a time, here they are ^.^


P.S. These are all Daisuke, so far, because he is such a cutie ^^[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=red][SIZE=1]

Thats cool, ephemral, we can always use more Dai-Chan fans ;)

Here is another ^^[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...