Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]

NOTE: I also entered this into the art contest thread, I'm very sorry if this is against the rules...close it if it is!

::looks around nervously:: Heh, my picture is a bit big, width-wise, even after I sized it down some. It's just a big line of my original characters...I'm quite proud of them.^_^ Well...took me some time to finish, it's the second picture that I've actually worked on for more than two hours. O_o It's not what I wanted, but it's ok with me.

[IMG]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/artwork/collagev2.jpg[/IMG]

The thing is supposed to say "A series of cuts, faults, and imperfections." if you couldn't make it out. My sister couldn't read it... (thank god I'm not in the graphics contest, lol!)

Here's a link to the original version...even this one is sized down from the [i]real[/i] original. Okay...that made no sense.

[url]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/artwork/collage.jpg[/url]

Hm..hope everyone likes it![/size]
Posted
I could read the text, i thought it fit pretty well. I can tell that you worked really really REALLY hard on this, cuz it looks great! I'd hafto say that those are some of your best backgrounds, especially the landscape. Its really good!
Posted
What actually impressed me the most in this image was the edging of each drawing--that black/white brush look. [i]Very[/i] nice.

Erhm, how did you do that? :toothy:

Also, the different color tones for each picture [i]really[/i] makes this one stand out. My favorite image would be the violet one, 2nd from the right.

9.7/1o.
Posted
[size=1] Lol, the brush part is very easy. If you have Paint Shop Pro, you just go to Add Picture Frame and you use Photograph 2 and it gives you that....brushy look. ^_~ You can find out how to do the different style (i.e. second one from the left) very easily if you mess around with it.

Funny, the violet one was the one I thought turned out bad. O_o Oh, well, thanks.:P[/size]
Posted
I like the borders and colors, too. They are pretty neat. Good job on that, I think it's a good picture. I like the third one, he seems happy! But I think the last one looks weird.
Posted
[size=1] :P Yeah, the third one does look out of place since he's so happy. I was planning on making them all...not happy, but I decided against it and put him in there.[/size]
Posted
[color=#9933ff]Been wanting to reply to this, but I didn't. Because I'm essentially weird. The point is that it's really awesome, and the fact that it's bishonen makes it all the better. *grins* I like the second one from the left, the one that you do, but also the one Ginny likes, and the blue one in between the one that I like and she likes.

The end ones are good, but I just don't like them for some reason. O_o Then again, I'm a lunatic, soo, yah. The last one, the neck looks a little too long, I think, but it's still good. A heck of a lot better than anything I could draw. That's for sure. So, really good job. ^_^ Keep drawing ('specially drawing Bishis!)

P.S.: Who's the Bishi?[/color]
Posted
[Color=green]Very nice, very very nice. My favorite and what I think the best out of those is number 4. That one is good. I give it a wealthy 9/10.[/color]
Guest TriGunMaSta68
Posted
HAHAHHAHA DAMN DAT B FUNNY a** *******!!! man i thought keyblade was that other person not jean... damn, im confused.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TriGunMaSta68 [/i]
[B]HAHAHHAHA DAMN DAT B FUNNY a** *******!!! man i thought keyblade was that other person not jean... damn, im confused. [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=000066][b]What the heck are you talking about? And the cap button [i]does[/i] turn off, so, yeah.

Anyways, maladjusted, as always, they are great. You should show the ones you drew for me. :)

-L/Z[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1] ^_^ I'm almost done with you pictures, Logan, I just have to finish Sakura. =_=.

Thanks, everyone! lol, didn't expect this thread to make a come-back...[/size]
Guest TriGunMaSta68
Posted
i dont know what im talkin about either....

:butthead:<--------Butthead

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...