Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i was just thinking about .hack//SIGN last night and i wondered what the SIGN really means? I never really paid too much attention to the name but now that i think about it i cant really think of a good explanation of it. What do you think?
Posted
Hm.. I believe that the events surrounding Tsukasa are just a premonition.. A sort of [u]sign[/u] telling about the even more amazing happenings (For the most part, Kite's story) that are yet to come surrounding The World. But, that's just my opinion. Someone is bound to throw it out the window.
Posted
I was thinking the same thing, OtakuSennen.

Since .Hack//SIGN appears (to me) to have been designed as a precursor to another series (in this case the games) then it stands to reason that it is just a "[U]Sign[/U] of things to come."


I have noticed also that the mention of a "wave" seems to be popular in the series and the games. In the series it is what "swallowed Tsukasa," while in the games it is a major part of the Epitaph of Twilight.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...