OtakuBoards

My little Pokemon Rpg

liamc2

new chapter!:D
Chapter 10 The egg!
?Well,? Helen started, ?I used to work at a pokemon day care centre until I got bored with it.?
?Is that it?? Andrew said sceptically.
?No, actually I was one of their best in egg research, then I decided to leave my pokemon there and go back to my roots.?
?Looks like you went to your Neanderthal roots instead.? Andrew whispered under his breath
?What??
?Nothing, I was just wondering if you are going to get your pokemon back, that?s all.?
?Maybe. When we get to Goldenrod city.?

Andrew still remained suspicious, at first, but when Helen went back to her usual self after a while. The Duo decided to go to the Sprout Tower first, to gain some experience.
?Ok Andrew, seeing as you beat me before, I get to choose to battle the Trainers first. Is that fine with you??
Andrew looked up at her, smiled, and said ?Sure, if it makes you last longer against me in battle.?
Helen returned the smile and said, ?Actually, I?ve changed my mind. How about I go in first, you wait for an hour or so and then battle your way up to me.?
?Fine? Andrew replied, ?I?ll walk around and check out the mart, Ok??
?Fine.?

Andrew waved to Helen until she was in the tower.
?I hope she gets through well enough, I suppose I might go to the pokemart.?
Andrew started to walk over to the mart when one of his pokeballs started to wobble, subconsciously; Andrew picked it up and sent out the pokemon. To his great surprise, the pokemon turned out to be the egg!
?It?s hatching, oh wow, I wonder what it is!? Andrew ran over to a bench holding out the egg like a bomb. He sat down and placed the egg on his lap. ?Ummmm, what exactly should I do? I know!? Andrew sent out all of his pokemon and held out the wobbling and shaking egg out to them. ?C?mon guys, you know what to do! Help me out here, please??
Evee looked up to Andrew and let out a cry of surprise. ?What?s the matter Evee?? Andrew said. Suddenly, the egg gave a violent shake and split in half with a violent spark!
?Oh wow!? he said.

new chapter :D
Chapter 11 New Pokemon
Andrew sat and stared at the little yellow creature on his lap. Andrew, without removing his eyes from the pokemon, pulled out his pokedex.
?Elekid, the electric pokemon. . .? Andrew shut the pokedex before it could finish.
?Ok, ? he thought, ?now that I know what you are, how can I tell how strong you are??
Andrew returned the Elekid as well as Houndour and Mareep, but before he returned Evee, it ran over and sat defiantly in front of him. ?I suppose you want to keep me company now that Helen?s gone.?
?Vreee!? Evee replied.

Evee and Andrew made their way over to the market area.
?There sure are heaps of shops open around the mart today, aren?t there Evee.?
Evee looked up and just smiled back. Just as Andrew looked up from Evee, he noticed a interesting shop that caught his eye. He walked over to the stall and read the sign that interested him.
?I see that you found the pokemon skill tester,? said a voice next to Andrew, ?That little card can check the skills of your pokemon and the power of their moves, it?s something all trainers should have.?
Andrew turned around to the owner of the voice. A man wearing a suit with a large crest and ?Silph Co? printed on it, smiled down at him.
?That little card costs about Y3000, and can be used on your pokegear to upgrade it to the next level.?
Andrew shrugged ?The only way I would be able to afford it was if I battled you for it. Would you battle for it??
?Sure, but you have to send out your pokemon first.?
Andrew nodded and said ?Fine. A three pokemon match, I?ll start. I choose Evee!?

Evee ran forward in front of Andrew. The man in the suit sent out a Voltorb.
?Evee, use your quick attack!? called Andrew
?Voltorb, Tackle!? replied the man
Evee sped towards Voltorb and knocked it reeling. Voltorb tackled Evee back into the dirt. Both pokemon were on half health.
?Evee!, use your growl!?
?Voltorb, tackle Evee before it growls!?
Voltorb hopped over towards Evee to tackle, but Evee let out it?s growl and stopped Voltorb dead in its tracks.
?Evee, now is your chance, Tackle!?
Evee knocked Voltorb flying. Voltorb rolled around and the man returned it.
?I think I?ve seen enough,? remarked the man ?This battle need not go further, I think you have earned the card?
Andrew looked down at the little chip and slotted it in his pokegear.
?Thanks, this is going to help me a lot!?

Andrew used the skill tester on all his pokemon and found out that Elekid was about half as strong as his other pokemon. Just as he put away his pokemon, he heard Helen calling out from the top of the Sprout tower.
?Andrew, hurry up! I?m getting really bored up here!?
Andrew then ran up to the tower.

is it cool enough?