Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]These are my banners,and avatars.They aren't the best,but I tried.Ok here is a Nicholas D. Wolfwood banner I made.So,here it is.[/COLOR]
Posted
Also when you use any programs, well at least that is what I am finding out, but when you save it as a jpg it makes it speckeled also. I believe that saving as a gif makes it cleaner but also does mess with the quality too.

But I think it is very good! Try using PS for the whole thing. You might like it better!

Love, Kaola

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...