Xai Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 Here are three of my most recent banners I've made for here and other forums: This is the one I'm using here right now. Sort of plain, but I was experimenting with Photoshop, and I liked how it turned out. [IMG]http://dynamic3.gamespy.com/~ff9/ikonboard/files/kuroneko5.gif[/IMG] I used this one for a while at another board. I'm pretty proud of it. [IMG]http://dynamic3.gamespy.com/~ff9/ikonboard/files/kougasig.gif[/IMG] I like this one the most out of these. I wanted it to look plain. I'm using it right now at another forum. [IMG]http://dynamic3.gamespy.com/~ff9/ikonboard/files/Vashsig.jpg[/IMG]
Shippo Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 [color=darkblue] Ooo, all three of those look REALLY nice! I think the best out of the three would be the Koga one. But dont get me wrong, all of them Are [i][b]Great[/b][/i]! Much better than anything i could ever do :D [/color]
Xai Posted July 29, 2003 Author Posted July 29, 2003 Thanks.:) Here's another sig I made today: [IMG]http://dynamic3.gamespy.com/~ff9/ikonboard/files/VASHIE.gif[/IMG]
Lord Prozen Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 thos are pretty cool! nice banners, I really like them all...but your new one of vash is kinda hard to tell its him tho... but other then that i really like them! keep up the good work!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now