Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Onimusha


Guest firemac

Recommended Posts

Guest firemac
Posted
That game rocked I think I'm going to get it for my B-day;) :D
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I love this game, its so satisfying when you kick a zombie to the floor and then stick your sword straight through them, the acting was badly done though.... [/B][/QUOTE]
I dun really care,as long as gameplay kicks butt
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]Has n e one beaten this game yet? Im on the verge of beating it. Just bought it 3 days ago.:D [/B][/QUOTE]

I beat it multiple times. I even beat the Oni Spirits mini-game and got to start the game with the Bishamon Sword and unlimited arrows and bullets. After I did that I let my friend borrow it then he gave it back and I haven't played it since then because I had done everything possible. What's the fastest time someone beat it in? My fastest was 2 hours and 10 minutes
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]Has n e one beaten this game yet? Im on the verge of beating it. Just bought it 3 days ago.:D [/B][/QUOTE]
Hmm, I cna't beat it , for some reasons, 1. I only rented it, 2. I rented it along with DW2, 3. I didn't buy a PS2 memory card yet.
Posted
the only thing I was stuck on in onimusha was that **** puzzle the girl has to do when the guy is trapped in the room that is being filled with water, I slapped myself when I realized how easy the puzzle was....
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]ouch firemac, that must suck. Do u like DW 2? I think that game kicks ***. [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah I love the game, I bought it alreadyhow far are you?
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]the only thing I was stuck on in onimusha was that **** puzzle the girl has to do when the guy is trapped in the room that is being filled with water, I slapped myself when I realized how easy the puzzle was.... [/B][/QUOTE]
hehe, I have to see the puzzle, I haven't that far on rent yet
Posted
yeah i Love that game!! my sis kinda doesn't let anyone come near it though....*mumbles*

i Love their new outfits!! the baby panda bear is soo cute...but why a panda bear?! :confused:
and Kaede's<---i might have spelled that wrong....---> outfit is really kute! i want it...ooh off track...

in the second one...didn't they remove the eyepatch from the guy?! i don't know his name!!
and isn't Kaede(sp) going to be in there too?! though it said she died?!
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i]
[B]yeah i Love that game!! my sis kinda doesn't let anyone come near it though....*mumbles*

i Love their new outfits!! the baby panda bear is soo cute...but why a panda bear?! :confused:
and Kaede's<---i might have spelled that wrong....---> outfit is really kute! i want it...ooh off track...

in the second one...didn't they remove the eyepatch from the guy?! i don't know his name!!
and isn't Kaede(sp) going to be in there too?! though it said she died?! [/B][/QUOTE]
go to my website, and go to PSM preview/preview section, I have a scanned preview form the magazine PSM on it on Onimusha 2, go there, and read what the pic has, I hope that will help you out, BTW, my website link is at the bottom of my sig.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...