OtakuBoards

*yawn*

crossed_angel

I do, but I'm not telling

EDIT: OK, I'll tell. We can build a rocket ship, then hook it up to a VCR, then we can use the magnetic wavelengths coming from the evil Leprachauns lair to power our Bobalucha Hunting machine. After we find Bobalucha, we'll banish him to the Netherlands for all eternity. Good plan, huh?

Guest Randleman
[color=crimson]Finally, a place I can definitly use this:

[img]http://www.johnami.com/fateomcskippy/images/spam.jpg[/img][/color]

me be smart me says! Anyway, we need to get the supplies. You have to get all the tools and metal, and I'll bring the VCR. We also need to get a one way ticket to the Netherlands. Meet me on the roof in 5 minutes.

EDIT:This isn't spamming. We're making a plan

yes, that would be good too. I have it all planned out. We buy some helium tanks, then inhale some, and sing like the Munchkins from the Wizard of Oz. Soon, the gerbils will come over to our side, and we can then command them to take over the world. Then, we can enslave everyone, and then make them hop on pogo sticks for eternity.

my feelings exactly. After that, we can then send a flamingo to Mars, and once it explores the terrain, we can then send the humans on pogo sticks there, and then we can command them to make a city in honor of the Snigles, and there can be a big statue of a Leprachaun in the middle of the city. We can also make everyone moonwalk around town for our pleasure. How does that sound?