Guest Tical Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 When Subaru started crying in the world and her tear hits the keebord, it made the same noise that the girl from liminality said she heard before she went unconsiouce. I also have a theory for the reason Tsukasa cant log out. [spoiler]Tsukasa was data drained by something but survived as his body fell unconsience.[/spoiler]
Zephyr Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 It is also the same sound that is heard many time when Tsukasa, Mimiru, and Bear were seaching the upside-down city. Where they found the Broken Man.
KKC Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 oh, you mean the ding a lingy sound? Yeah, i figured that is something very important, being Bear fell threw the floor when that happened.
Zephyr Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by K.K.C. [/i] [B]oh, you mean the ding a lingy sound? Yeah, i figured that is something very important, being Bear fell threw the floor when that happened. [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah. It was also heard when Tsukasa realized that the Broken Man was talking about Aura, and before the city began to break. I think in Liminality the tone was stated as being A-minor (heard through a tuning fork).
Kitty Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 I noticed that in liminality. I didn't see the episode with the broken man, but my friend gave me the low down of it. I have no clue what so ever about pretty much else.
OtakuSennen Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 Yes.. Apparently, it's a very important sound throughout the mysteries surrounding The World.. I didn't notice the sound when Subaru was crying, but now that I look back I hear it... If I remember properly, in .hack//LIMINALITY 1 Mai Minase says that the sound is F Minor.. But I only saw it once, so I could be wrong. What is the signifigance of F Minor? I dunno..
AzureWolf Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 F Minor... It seems very significant. Could it be that it actually refers to the title of the series: LIMINALITY? I mean, maybe that's the threshold of sound a human can hear. Haha, I don't know what exactly F-minor is, since I'm not a music buff. Still, it might be since liminality refers to thresholds (thanks for the info, Black Phoenix!), so you never know. :)
OtakuSennen Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AzureWolf [/i] [B]F Minor... It seems very significant. Could it be that it actually refers to the title of the series: LIMINALITY? I mean, maybe that's the threshold of sound a human can hear. Haha, I don't know what exactly F-minor is, since I'm not a music buff. Still, it might be since liminality refers to thresholds (thanks for the info, Black Phoenix!), so you never know. :) [/B][/QUOTE] Heh. Actually, F Minor is a basic chord that anyone (except deaf people of course) can hear... But that is a very good educated guess, AzureWolf. But I really can't think of any threshold that F Minor can be.. Ow, my head. I need to buy some Aspirin and pop one every time I read something in the .hack forum. X_X
Zephyr Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OtakuSennen [/i] [B]Heh. Actually, F Minor is a basic chord that anyone (except deaf people of course) can hear... But that is a very good educated guess, AzureWolf. But I really can't think of any threshold that F Minor can be.. Ow, my head. I need to buy some Aspirin and pop one every time I read something in the .hack forum. X_X [/B][/QUOTE] The strange thing is even though F-Minor is easy to hear they talk about in im Liminality as though only someone with a practiced ear could hear it. I remember (vaguely) a quote where Mai's friend tells her she probably heard it because of her violin practice. I suppose, though, that could also mean the sound was not very loud and her experience with changes in sound made it seem louder. Now my head hurts.
teptep Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 hey I got this email but I find it kinda odd someone would ask a stranger to be a mod for a website, tell me if you think this is some kind of scam It was sapposidly sent by EtErNaL DrAgOn This is the message: I was just wonderin if you want to come to my boards! We need mods! If you want to be a mod then post 20 non spam posts! [url]http://animehqforum.board.dk3.com/2/index.php[/url]
Guest Tidal Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 okay.......... I will be distracted by with light *looks at the light* :drunk:
Guest Tical Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 Um... okay... yeah... *shoots himself* I feel better now ILIKEPIE!
Zephyr Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 I just watched Liminality again and found out that the sound was supposed to be "A & C minor scale" (as spoken by Mai's friend. I believe that those scales are part of the basics in music (though I could be wrong), which means they are well within the range of hearing. So I would have to guess that the sound was very quiet if only Mai could hear it.
Guest cloud-strife Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 well the noise is easy to spot it is hmmm how do you say ??? O.K. I had my skitzo french guy take over (surprised he could type wait what? oh yeah!!) any way that sound happens more than you think.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now