Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I cannot get to theotaku.com homepage or see any the banner at the top of the message boards page. Is anyone having this problem, or is my computer just being stupid?
Posted
Theotaku.com is down right now. It should be up when the DNS settings are switched around. That's something that always takes a couple days, and no one can really control it.

I'm not sure why you can't see the banner, but I'm not sure where some of the banners for the other skins are hosted. I'm on Liquid.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...