Stuart Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 Ok as you know I started making banners a little while back, And I dont know much about all the different programs and what not. and I want a really good good program, so Im asking all of you experinced banner makers, What program is best to use. I use Psp 7 and I want to know, of the programs out there :)
Darkmoon Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 I've used Paint Shop pro to make alot of my banners in the past (none of which any of u will ever see, their quality is terrible). Also some imaging programs are good. but Photoshop is the best to my opinion. That's the one I use and am currently useing.
eleanor Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 [size=1] Paint Shop Pro can make good banners as long as you know what you're doing [i]and[/i] you keep it simple. But I guess Photoshop would be your best bet.[/size]
Stuart Posted August 1, 2003 Author Posted August 1, 2003 Ok soo.. Can I just download photoshop, Or is it somthing I have to buy, and for how much?
Guest Cee-4 Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 Well their are ways to download Photoshop, it's just illeagal, and you can't discuss it, PM me and I'll send you the link ;) But I agree the best 2D graphics editor is Photoshop, but when you get into 3D try 3D's Max, Cinema4D or Lightwave.
Gohan Egret Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 I use PS 7.0 for all my banner/signature needs. It is a fantastic program with so much to work with, but I highly recommend looking over some tutorials before jumping in. And, of course, randomly playing around with filters and whatnot. You will be suprised what you can learn in a few months. ;) Here are some good PS 7.0 sites: [url]http://www.proeffect.com/main.php?id=photoshop[/url] [url]http://www.good-tutorials.com/[/url] [url]http://rainworld.com/psworkshop/[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now