Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I like this show, its about P. Diddy making a group for bad boy. Its a reality show and its really cool. When the album comes out I am going to buy the record. Do any of you watch the show? If so who is your favorite band member, mine is either Chopper or Fredrick.
Posted
I have seen the first 3 or 4 episodes (where [spoiler]P. Diddy makes them read Richard Simmons' autobiography outloud and memorize "Rapper's Delight" and "Juicy"[/spoiler]) and think it is a *lot* better than the first season. I cannot wait to see the finished product.

Oh, and, hi all! Long time reader, first time poster. ;)
Posted
It wasn't [spoiler]Richard Simmons'[/spoiler] biography they read, it was [spoiler]Russel Simmons.[/spoiler] Big difference.

I don't really like them as a group since I don't like rap, but the show is still interesting.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...