Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Cee-4
Posted
Why you need digital camera? I use my scanner and it work perfectly ^__^

It's nice, a little rough around the edges, but still nice!
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]maybe he doesn't have a scanner?

anyway, for a 10 year old it's very nice. if some one my age drew that, i'd tell them if they practiced a lot they could do well. so, if you practic, and learn to clean it up, you'll do fairly well. try hard, and practice a lot.[/b][/color]
Posted
Thats pretty good Spikey, a little rough around the edges, but still good.

Magatsu is my all time favorite character from Blade of the Immortal.

Sorry I couldn't give you any pointers before, but I'm sure you'll do fine.

Remember practice makes perfect.:D
Posted
[size=1]That's better than what some people my age can do. >_<

The face is slanted sideways in sort of a weird way. Try lightly drawing the shape of the face before you do details, and figure out where things should go before you draw them. I don't know if that helps you.

Nice job on the hand. The first finger isn't quite right--I don't know if fingers can bend that way--but it's a very clean part of the image. The pinky is a little fat, but other that that,it's a good job. I just avoid drawing hands altogether, when I can help it, heh.

The handle also looks good, although make sure the rest of the object stays in line with it--it's curved funny, and it shouldn't be.[/size]
Posted
hey I like it! It is pretty darn good for a ten year old! when i was ten my drawings were the most scariest thing on earth. Hehehe. If i had advanced as far as you did at ten i would have gotten where i am now earlier. Keep up the great work and always try hard, never give up, and try not to waste paper! hehe
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=green][B]Thank you all. Yes I must say that is one of my best pictures. *ooks around* those are my best drawings. Thanks everybody.[/size][/color][/b]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...