Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 Yeah for the main OtakuBoards skin the banner at the top doesn't work. All I see is the large rectangle with a red X in top left corner. I don't know if its me or not I dont think so ive tried going to the image url and tried refreshing and showing image etc. Just thought I'd let you people know.
Zen Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 I thought it was just me. Some one should e-mail Adam about it. I don't feel like it.
Goven Man Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 It has been like that for a while fr me. Butit dosen't bother me.
Transtic Nerve Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 You should e-mail James, not Adam, and I'm sure he knows it's not working for some people. It's done this before.
Recommended Posts