Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]:mad: i hate videl!! eww!! her hair looks bad in anyway shape or form it is!!! ewwwww! she is alwayz throwin herself all over gohan.. yuck! .. but to all you who are fans of this rug licker (in my opinion) i have nothing against you, i just hate the frigging thought of videl! [/B][/QUOTE]

hihihhi, You must be obsess with Gohan that why you hate Videl, because Gohan married Videl.

I like her with short hair.
Posted
i prefer the short hair, i can also relate to her (and not just bcuz i also have short hair). let everyone underestimate u, and then (drumroll, please) take no prisoners :smirk:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chib [/i]
[B]If you look at her for a while, you'll think she look better with short hair. I don't know why. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Tsk tsk tsk, you must be high(j/k). Whereas me? I'm sXe, so no dope for me[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]
Everyone else clicks the Smily. Don't you want to be like everyone else? Yes you do. Click the Smily.[/B][/QUOTE]

No, I don't want to be like everyone else.
Being unique is what makes man kind human.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by anime lover [/i]
[B]No, I don't want to be like everyone else.
Being unique is what makes man kind human. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]What the f...??? What's that gotta do with the topic at hand?? NOTHING!!! Stop spamming!! :flaming:

I'm just a fan of long hair, so I don't like the short hair look. I dont know why that's just the way I am. So I like Videl with long hair :D[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]:mad: i hate videl!! eww!! her hair looks bad in anyway shape or form it is!!! ewwwww! she is alwayz throwin herself all over gohan.. yuck! .. but to all you who are fans of this rug licker (in my opinion) i have nothing against you, i just hate the frigging thought of videl! [/B][/QUOTE]

WHAT are you talking about? 1) she's the only real female warrior on the show besides 18, & unlike 18 she had to actually train to get that way, which should count for something. 2) what you said makes no sense b/c if she was a "rug-licker" why would she be throwing herself all over gohan? 3) if i ever met gohan, i'd be all over him, too ;)

...i was kinda sad when she cut her hair cuz it was the longest on the show now that bulma's cut hers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...