Monkeys_revenge Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 Look! DarK DeatH taught me how to make this! ISN'T IT SWEET???!!! I LOVE IT!!!
Stuart Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 Uhhh yeah.. Looks cool I guess heh... I dont know what to say really. Its red and swirly
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 Heh, it definetly looks like something DD had a hand in. It looks like an explosion of some sort. I really don't like the black swirls though. >.< Overall I'd give it a 7/10.
DarK DeatH Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 When I said a "metalic" color I didn't mean "vibrant" color... ¬_¬ I meant it like a more gray-ish, so it'd look like the one on my oddzyness thread.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now