Japan Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 Did anyone see the the Korean movie Beat last night on the International channel? I saw it and I loved it. It is a about these 3 guys who drop out of high school to join the Korean underground. It was a very sad movie. If you saw it, did you like it? [IMG]http://www.asiandb.com/data/title/mini/233.jpg[/IMG]
Genkai Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 Gaah! I missed it! I don't have international channel, oif course, not here in London, but I read a brief brief article about it.... could you summarize it for me?
Guest spiderham Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 My dad saw it he said it was pretty good but i was online so i missed it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now