Guest Taka Llusion Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 I have this funny feeling whenever I walk into a manga store and see all those issues of Demon Diaries sitting on the shelves. It makes me think there are so many because no one buys them or reads them. Can anyone prove me wrong? It's a great series, honest! I'd love to discuss it with someone, or even know I'm not all alone... I'll be here awhile, won't I?
Fyxe Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 I haven't read it... but I was planning to. Alot of people might just not read manga, that's why there would be alot there. I know that when I'm looking at manga in Barnes&Noble no one else is ever there. But Demon Diaries looks interesting, I'll have to check it out.
wild thang Posted August 5, 2003 Posted August 5, 2003 yes, i think you are. but if you say its good ill check it out.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now