Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Train


Recommended Posts

Guest XBebop
Posted
Anybody like this band? they just came out with their new album " My Private Nation ". It's a really good album EVERYONE SHOULD GET IT! If you don't like Train then you are on my hit list! GRRRRRRRR!!! j/k.
Posted
My mom loves Train. They have pretty good songs, I just don't like the band and there songs as much as others. There not my kind of band I guess. But yes my mom loves train.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I like train. I love "Drops of Jupiter" and "Calling all Angles". I never knew they did "Drops of Jupiter" tho, so thanks BeAmStAh! Well anyhoo if thay did DoJ then My Pravite Nation isn't their first album...but then again the songs don't sound too alike...
Guest XBebop
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BeAmStAh [/i]
[B]No, i hated drops of jupiter. Any band that gets over-played on the radio tends to...how can i say it... suck. [/B][/QUOTE]

How could you hate Drops of Jupiter? o.O;; that means either you are close minded and only one kind of music, or you just don't like alt Rock lol.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by XBebop [/i]
[B]How could you hate Drops of Jupiter? o.O;; that means either you are close minded and only one kind of music, or you just don't like alt Rock lol. [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1] No. It basically means that he isn't close minded and is able to have a taste in his music. It means that he likes alt rock lol.

:rolleyes:

I think they're [i]okay[/i]. There's a lot better bands, and yes, I also tired of Drops of Jupiter...and nearly any song of theirs that's on the radio. It gets played so often that you just get so damn sick of hearing the song..

Plus they're not that good when you come down to it...they sound a lot more like pop than anything [i]close[/i] to rock, if you ask me. But whatever.[/size]
Posted
Many groups have a song or two that are overplayed... The thing is, they're part of a CD of like 12 tracks or so. Just hating that one for whatever reason doesn't really affect the quality of the other tracks. I never trust the opinion of someone that hates a band based on some single they hard on the radio, personally.

Hell, I don't even really like most NIN and Manson singles, and they're two of my favorite bands.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...