Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Is it just me or does anyone else think that Crim's shoes look like slippers. There kinda homely. No offense KKC. Although it's not like you can do anything.Ha Ha Ha *loads gun and hides in corner*
Posted
Hey, thats not very nice! *sticks tongue out and loads a Machine gun*
well, I'v also noticed that there a bit... different. But so are Sora's *looks at Sora's com shoes*
anyways, one of friend online makes fun of them and say they look like ballet shoes -_- i dont find that funny. His shoes are small so they give him good speed, I also think they can help his run threw sand.... I dont know why there white...
Posted
I dont know. But hes always hanging out in the desert. I though I told you about that already IRL. Oh well, I think his shoes are pretty cool, even though white is a dull color -_-
Posted
Cool? They look girlish KKC. No offense. Wait dammit I shouldn't of said that. *looks out of corner of eye and sees KKC with Gun to head* what are you doing with that gun? *BLAM*
Posted
*Shoots HeavyBlade in the leg* oops, did I do that ^_^' my bad, I have duck tape on my finger.
What? Socks?? Thats the stupidest thing i'v ever heard! >_< He would have already broke his foot if he only wore socks. *sacrifices Teptep*
Well, everyone has there oppinions....
Posted
Oh I am just picking I am doing it all in fun, seriously crim is pretty cool, I just kinda find it funny that everyone picks on bt when truthfully she isn't all that bad.
Posted
ok heavyblade I take it you have some inner beef with me, maybe that is the case, but it is obvuse that bear crim and a few others like her enough to talk to her, so once again she isn't all that bad. Even if she does act alittle snotty, I am sure that isn't her intintion after all, the world is for role playing and thats what she is doing.
Guest Tidal
Posted
wow you must be really bored to notice what shoes he is wearing...it kinda odd... too odd if you ask me.
Posted
Ya know, I never noticed Crim's shoes before. I generally spend my time wondering why Sora never tried to cut off that strand of hair hanging in front of Crim's face. :shifty:


Hmmm, does anyone else think it would be amusing to see Crim or Silver Knight attack Helba, just to see what she would do? Or, am I just crazy? :twitch:
Guest Tidal
Posted
it would be funny as all Hell to see that. Hebla would probly just smack them with her uber wand and their data would be deleted! but I think only B.T. or The Silver Knight should have that happen to them. yea I wanna se B.T. get smacked by Helba and have her Data deleted!
Guest cloud-strife
Posted
isn't it funny how you start talking about something and it turns into something else? anyways maybe the artist decided to make crims shoes look like that because A. they still had a lot of blue left (ok not really) B. they had already made crim look cool enough. C. they got tired of drawing so much stuff. B or C A was a joke because they do a lot of the coloring and detailing on computers to bad it doesn't sound very professional.
Posted
Lol, Wow, I think that the best post i'v seen you do yet Cloud Srife *Claps hands* I have to go with C. Not only that, but getting idea for cool shoes is really hard, My brain melted once because i thought so hard of some cool shoes... I still think Sora's shoes are worse though -_- I call them cow shoes because the look like cow hooves...

XD That would be funny to see BT or Sora getting wacked my Helba, but I think Crim is the kind that asks questions first then attacks...
Posted
Your right KKC is the kind who would avoid a fight until he knew why he was fighting. Then it's *** kicking time. And no Tep Tep I don't have a beef with you you just need to chill out.
Posted
I've never watched this show in my life. Nevertheless, even I know that a topic discussing a pair of shoes has a short lifespan. A lot of this discussion is fairly irrelevant.

Consider this topic .hack//closed.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...