Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Sticky: Hi I'm New, Be My Buddy!


Recommended Posts

Guest Princess Zelda
Posted
Yes, I'm New. Please Post Anything about yourself if you like, so you can make Net friends here! Newbies Like me Are of course welcomed!!!


Profile

Name: Can't tell u my real name, I hate it:p

Age: 13 Yay!!

B-day: Can't tell, unless u wanna be friends:)

Location: ACDC Town (MMBN Lan's town)

INterests: I LOVE MEGAMAN!!!!!!!!!
AND ZELDA!!!!

OK, gimme yer intro...
Posted
A few things... Intro threads aren't allowed here any longer. There was this big debate over it. No big deal, as you wouldn't know.

You can't just post random images for the sake of hosting either. I'm going to have to remove it.

I also have to question why you labelled this thread as "Sticky:". It's really bizarre. You don't run the boards, nor can members just request a sticky like that.

So yeah, I'm closing this I'm afraid. Enjoy your time here otherwise.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...