eleanor Posted August 5, 2003 Posted August 5, 2003 [size=1] I don't have a cold or anything, but do you guys have sickness problems? I tend to get headaches a lot, and they get on my nerves. I get at least three headaches a day, at random times. >_< God...[/size]
Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted August 5, 2003 Posted August 5, 2003 I always am sick. Ok well not always. But my head hurts. :) Does anybody else have that? It really sucks. It's nothing serious lol I think it's just me thinking I'm sick.
Shinmaru Posted August 5, 2003 Posted August 5, 2003 I've been getting a lot of headaches lately and my eyes are feeling really tired. I bet it probably has something to do with the heat down here in California. I don't usually respond well to heat.
instantramen14 Posted August 5, 2003 Posted August 5, 2003 [color=purple] I dont really get sick but sometimes my legs just get really weak from all the strain i put on them from ballet. Yhat gets painful and i have to sitdown for a while untill it goes away[/color]
Raiha Posted August 5, 2003 Posted August 5, 2003 [color=royalblue]I have perpetual hayfever, but I do ballet....and tap and all that crap. Wow, it rhymed. And once a month...I feel nausea, stomach cramps, back pains, and you know what. I'll let you all do the math there. [/color]
nezzyjean Posted August 5, 2003 Posted August 5, 2003 [size=0] [color=silver]I've been having this problem lately with my right hip when i walk alot...the otherday, when i was at the mall, it started hurting again, and then when my mom came to pick me up..she didnt see me and my friend and kept on driving..so i was chasing down the car...yelling: "HEY MOM! WAIT UP!!!!" and then my hip started hurting like crap..and to make it worse..my friend who went to the mall with me came over for a sleepover, and we were running upstairs cuz she needed to get her sleeping bag from my room so that we could set up in my den, and i fell over and my hip started hurting even worse! My mom says it might be arthritis..imagine...a thirteen year old with arthritis... other than that i rarely get sick,(yay strong immune system!)but when i do get sick, I get really really sick...for example, the last time i was sick(2 years ago!) i was out of school for three and a half weeks with the flu...i couldnt even walk without throwing up..when i could walk again, i went to the doctor and they had to do blood work to see if i had neumonia, i told them i didnt...and i was rite, it was just the flu :p[/color] [/size]
Guest Crimson Spider Posted August 5, 2003 Posted August 5, 2003 I have these chronic headaches. Doctors can't figure out why. I also have chronic severe stomache pains. Doctors don't know why. I get strange aches from out of nowhere that feel... wierd. Like as I'm typing this, he area just under my right ear is hurting for no apparent reason. No one knows why. I get little bumps and sores on my shoulders. No one knows why. I have a severe chronic asthma (sp?) that makes it really difficult to do almost anything. And it doesn't get better. Everyone says: "If you were more active, your lungs wouldn't be as weak." Wrong. The more active I am, the weaker they get. i.e. at the beginning of last year of P.E, I could do sprints, and run a mile just fine. But as the year went on, my time got worse and worse. Eventually, I was far the last person in the mile. I mean by a lap, when I originally wasn't. I would down right tired from walking from class to class, let alone play any sports. The teacher would take records of how well we do at the beginning and end of the year, and I did a whole lot worse at the end of the year than I did the beginning. Right now, my lungs are pretty strong because I have done nothing but sit around the entire summer. I also catch about every single little bug that goes along. I'm sick all of the time. I forget what normal feels like until about the summer, when I stay confined to my house, so I can't catch anything.
Mina Posted August 5, 2003 Posted August 5, 2003 [COLOR=coral][SIZE=1]I don't really get sick. I am prolly the healthiest in my family. I do get occasional colds, headaches and cramps, but not too severly. This summer, I randomly woke up with a cold. Yes, in the dead of summer, I have a cold...and I found out a couple weeks later (on July 4th) that it was the start of appendicitis. Tough luck me! :p[/SIZE][/COLOR]
FartMaster745 Posted August 6, 2003 Posted August 6, 2003 I dont really have an illness, but there is something strange. Everyone in my family is allergic to something, and I'm the only one that is not allergic to anything that I know of.
Moor_Child Posted August 6, 2003 Posted August 6, 2003 I actually like getting sick. Yes I know I'm weird, but I don't get really sick, just a cold usually. I get to stay home and being sick makes me really really sleepy and I love sleeping, so being sick I get to sleep for like sixteen hours straight.
Kwai Posted August 6, 2003 Posted August 6, 2003 Its not sickness, I suppose, but every now and then, usually in the interval of two weeks, a random appendage of my body starts aching. It persists for about a day or two, then suddenly stops. Its weird. But it did get me out of gym a couple of times :D
future girl Posted August 6, 2003 Posted August 6, 2003 once a month i get cramps, and this pain all down my spine and i can barely walk, i throw up, i faint, i get migraines, mood swings and i cry, i cry like crazy. . . i also get a flu like every four months. i think i should see a doctor, i haven't been in like 14 years.
Spikey Posted August 6, 2003 Posted August 6, 2003 I get stomach aches every once in awhile, at least about 3 to 5 times a day. Just where it rumbles, and I feel fine and all that so I guess it's no getting sick. My stomach just hurts a lot so. Nothing I can do really. But I do take some motrian for growing pains a lot, but I am sure growing pains arent consider having you sick. ><
Fall Posted August 6, 2003 Posted August 6, 2003 I have actually started getting sick quite frequently now. A while ago, I hadn't been sick for for three years, apart from a cold. Ever since I caught a severe virus, I've been getting sick every second week. It annoys me alot, though it's also good because it's a new experience for me -getting sick every week. Though I hate it just as much.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now